Monday, July 30, 2012

Has Someone Been Reading My Blog?

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=247540

A cannibalistic tale I post here.  Check out the whole thread,  I posted part #2, but hey!

I know I'd like to see the crotch dropping of the place next to us and then the three in the place adjacent to that in a stew pot so we could have some peace and quiet again.  But I can't do that, so I'll put the name of one family member of each in the 'exile jar'.  Hopefully that'll work fast for those two breeder households.  And the chick next door is preggers.  Brilliant move in a crashing economy, bitch.

Don't come to me for shite!

On the other hand, maybe she'll die in childbirth.  If not, infant mortality has gone up a bit since Fukushima; so there is an alternative hope.