Wednesday, July 25, 2012

OK. I Have A Ton Of Links, And A Ton Of Stuff To Do So. . .

DO YOUR OWN DAMN RESEARCH:

http://whatreallyhappened.com/node

&

http://whatreallyhappened.com/shared

It's like I just got home from the market, and I turn this damn thing on, look at whatreallyhappened.com, and ye gods!  It's like I see 20 critical links up thar just from the last hour, so just go to the source of where I would have gotten the shite from, and read what you will.

Now if y'all will excuse me, I've gots me some connivin' and plottin' to do.

Or shoulda Ah spelt dat dew?!  Pertendin' to be da unedyookated red neck heah.

Hey!  Watch expect when yo momma is a klan wizard livin' in Carthage NC, or a grand dragon, or whatever the fook that cunt (I mean that in the u.s. way, not the u.k. way.) happens to be these days.

Fuckin' bitch.

Dat is klan, riiiiiight?  Not clan?!  cu clucks clan.

YES I AM BEING SARCASTIC!  ISN'T THAT OBVIOUS?  HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK I AM?!

Well, I suppose if I was really interested in self-preservation, this blog is not a good way to show it; but I really have nothing to lose, I'm not; so what ever.