Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Personal Rant

It's raining, it's cold outside, I'm gonna put on my umpteenth cup of tay, and the lovely Tachyon visited me for the second day in a row.  He's lookin' REAL good.  He's the perfect weight, his uniform grey long fur is fluffier than ever, and he looks as elegant and regal as a cat can look.  Someone took him in.  I think the only reason he left this place, was because of Cailleach.  That cat is a territorial bitch who does NOT tolerate anyone moving in without her permission.  She's also way more than a cat.  I mean, she even had raccoons on the run, and she's not that big.  She's built like a cheetah.  She's one of the purtiest tortoise shells I've ever seen.  And her intelligence level. . .she puts Mensas to shame.  She's a ranked individual in the cosmic scheme of things.

I get to work three days this week, and that's pretty good for off season regarding my other job.  After all, I only have one day guaranteed, and it's only for a few hours.  Somewhere between three and four.  But it is better than nothing.  What is a pain, is one shift is grave, and the other two are swing.  And when my seasonal job starts, I really wonder if I'm gonna survive the month with the different start times, and no days off.  I wonder if that's what the calendar meant that I saw in that lucid dream.  January through April was highlighted, and April is my month of Hell.  My commute just might kill me for the second job.

Works for me!  It'll be the happiest day of my life!  If that happens, just remember my source page. It's all you need.

*********************************************************************************

Less than 23 months.  Less than 9 months.  Fewer than 3 months.  They're all forever if you consider yourself in prison.

I wrote something down a long time ago.  A rearranged verse to Scarborough Faire.  I wonder if it will happen?  Some times. . .

I wonder when all will wake up to the illusion.

Yet there is so much good news today.  Just check out my sources.