Sunday, February 21, 2016

Fish

Sentient, intelligent creatures.  All sea life.  It hurts to see them in the tanks, waiting to be slaughtered.  The big pink fish look like they're already dead.  Killing them ASAP is doing them a favour.  They get no food in the tanks.  I seem to have a connexion with them.  It hurts, but I wouldn't give up my double edged sword of more arcane knowledge than most have for anything.

Ignorance is NOT bliss.  It's one of the roots of evil, for a lot of damage is done by those who do not know, BECAUSE they do not know.

Then of course, there's apathy.  I suffered from that when I was younger.  It took me a long time to come around, but better late than never.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=factory%20farming%20videos

I wish I'd become total veg earlier.  I already said that, but oh well.  I'll probably say it again.