Friday, February 26, 2016

I've Been Given A New Gage

A very good one as a  witness to the economic collapse. . .week by week.

7:00 AM to 10:00 PM, every day.  Work.  With two meal breaks, but that's 12 hours of WORK! Then you have to figure in commute time.  What kind of a life is that?  Sure.  You make one HELL of  lot of money, but at what cost?  I've kinda been there, a long, long time ago.

They are such wonderful people.  It's all they know.  It's been ingrained, but I feel horrible for them.

Life shouldn't be like that for anybody.  Life shouldn't be like what it is.  Again, every culture that had it right has either been destroyed, or is being destroyed.  And some of those are MUSLIM!  Or are/were Muslim.  Libya is gonzo, and so is the formerly modern, secular Iraq.  Iran knows where it's at in so many ways.   And of course, the Rothschilds are out to get 'em.

The Middle East hasn't been free of western meddling since the Crusades.  I swear, Europe is garbage for what it's done to the world.  No, I do NOT agree with the European destruction via the migrants.  It's one of the two wrongs don't make a right thing.  Then again, I think the outlanders should be repelled from the Middle East.  I wish the invading soldiers THE WORST!