Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The Rothschilds Own Israel – And Direct Its Genocidal Policy

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/02/the-rothschilds-own-israel-and-direct-its-genocidal-policy-2-3302980.html

True.  So I wouldn't really call Israel 'Jewish'.  Ashkenazi is more likely.  And it's been proven most have no Khazar blood, so I guess some sort of major conversion took place that we don't know about, though I could research it.  Ashkenazi are NOT Semetic.  We all know that by now, huh?  I hope? I've posted on it, and it's all over the web.  Tons of Ashkenazi are totally cool.  It's the bankster class and all that which is as EVIL as HELL.  Again, take everyone on an individual basis.  Gods, an Ashkenazi paid one month rent for us, and she's poor.  I hope we can pay her back before we're outta here, even though it was a gift, not a loan.

The so called Sabbatean 'Jews' are the worst of all.  Satanism at its finest. . .or worst, whatever the case may be.  AND THAT IS NOT WHAT REAL JUDAISM IS ALL ABOUT!  CIRCLES GOT SO CORRUPTED, IT'S UNBELIEVABLE!

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=sabbatean%20jews

Here's the wiki history of Sabbateanism, though I suggest further research:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi

The religion of full time hedonistic psychopaths, huh?  I'd hardly call that Jewish.  I wouldn't call the disgusting Talmud, Jewish; either.  If it ain't Kabbalistic, fergitaboutit.

Originally Chaldean, huh?  (I trust Les Visible's research.)  Chaldeans who knew things.  From looking at the world today, I'd say the knowledge got corrupted by those who held it.  The ol' 'power corrupts' meme.

Personally I've met more totally cool Jews than posers who have no right to call themselves Jewish, so I will NEVER condemn them as a whole.  Though I have no problem condemning the Zionist psychopaths who rewrite history to suit their theft and abuse.