Sunday, February 21, 2016

Personal Rant

Trees in bloom, geese migrating, 80° weather in feckin' February.  Not supposed to be like that.  Did I mention with the shadow change, where I suspect a more than 15 degree axis shift from a few years back?

Had a dream.  My boss was giving me all kinds of notes, surreptitiously.  One of them had a date.  I was pleased with the date.  It made me very happy, and it was before Beltane of this year, but I can't remember what it was.  It corresponded to another dream where the first four month of this year were highlighted.  BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

Got a huge killer falafel salad in the fridge that I threw together.  It took forever to make, since I have no food processor.  Middle East meets Mediterranea.  Can't wait until I'm hungry again.

Minced:

Roma tomatoes
English cuke
Sweet onion
Garlic
Celery
Shallots
Cilantro
Spinach
Sweet bell peppers
Unfiltered extra virgin olive oil which actually IS 100% olive oil
Kalamata olive
Capers
Fire roasted marinated bell peppers
Garlic powder
Paprika
21 Season Salute
GEL Flavour Mate Seasonings

And I get a lot of my stuff from Trader Joe's.

Those are the ingredients.  Add whatever looks right.  I never measure anything, but it generally comes out awesome.  What's hilarious is that I absolutely hate cooking and food prep, but I love the end result; so if I'm barely working, I'll put up with the drudgery.  My flat mate loves it too, so. . .  And I do throw together stuff for several days, so I only do major projects maybe twice a week.

Add on. . .

I threw it on a couple of TJ's chili tortillas with tahini, garlic hummus, with red butter lettuce.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!