Saturday, February 20, 2016

A Reasonable Rant

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=40605

I agree with everything he said, and I do call myself a feminist.  But I was born in the 60's, and all it means to me is PERSONAL SOVEREIGNTY FOR THE CHICK AS WELL AS THE SAUSAGE CASING.

I'm not with the majority.  I'm also not with lowering standards for chicks so they can get hired for jobs they're physically incapable of doing.  That's STOOPID!

Also, I'm convinced chicks are their own worst enemies.  They do so much counterproductive garbage.  High heels?  Wasting their time with self-modification?  And tell me how being a breeder serves the individual.  Some die from childbirth, there goes all your free time, not to mention the cost of those annoying, worthless little parasites raised to adulthood in the western world.

Ya know, I'm NOT shocked by child abuse stories.  Immature arseholes with no patience should NOT breed.  Hey!  I got sterilised!