Saturday, October 3, 2015

THE u.s. IS TOAST

Deal with it.  The empire is dead, but it doesn't admit it yet.  It's like a wounded and cornered animal.  It's gonna become one of the nastiest things on the planet.

Oh wait!  It already is.  It's been on the wrong side of history since its inception.  The final stage of the roman empire is gonna finally cave in on itself.  What Alaric didn't do to it, the empire will do to itself.  Commit suicide in the biggest way an empire ever did.

Am I having too much fun watching on the sidelines?

Probably.  Oh well.  I like seeing villains go down, OK??????

Good-bye, Imrryr; and GOOD RIDDANCE!

Hope the ball gets rolling big time before year-end.  If not, according to both my sources AND common sense, all will be gone before 27 months.

Ayuh.  Speculation still.  I'm a crappy psychic.  But why should I care?  According to circumstantial evidence, I won't be around then.

This is an add-on edit that I just found:

http://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2015/10/americas-is-in-her-final-days-and-this-is-her-last-line-of-defense-2458554.html

OK.  Am I good, or am I good?  The idiots here might as well just forfeit; but noooooo!  They have to wait until THEY get bombed into the stone age.  Or should I say 'we'?  After all, I live here too. . .not too far away from a target area.  Hey!  I can SEE the target area when I go up the hill a kilometre.

Man, I feel like going to my favourite restaurant and stuffing myself silly to celebrate.  What's another couple of pounds of fat, huh?

Gods, reading the news this morning makes me feel like I took the best euphoriant on the planet.  And it won't show up on drug tests.

Actually, I'm so ecstatic now; I feel like I could EXPLODE!!!!!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!