Thursday, October 8, 2015

Personal Rant

Next week and a half are supposed to be real interesting.  Uncomfortable for many, perhaps?  I dunno. I'm just glad I'm at the dusk my my life with nothing left vested in it.  Glad to see all that is, destroyed.  Ready to see the worst of the worst steamrolled.  Glad to finally get off this pile of shoite.  Though I wonder how that will be?  I can't imagine I was STOOPID enough to volunteer to rebuild this disgusting realm.  I mean, even if it gets a few thousand percent better, it's still a damn midden heap compared to the Otherside.  Why deal with any limitations if you don't have to?

Then again, I volunteered to be here now.  Why?  Because it feels so good when it stops, maybe?

Ego, general idiocy, and I just had to live this last round to totally detox from the desire to do this again.  I already said that in former posts, but hey!