Monday, May 11, 2015

YE GODS, TALK ABOUT EYE CANDY!

http://www.billboard.com/files/styles/promo_650/public/media/prince-650.jpg?itok=ZNx7QNjs

Prince.  Wow!  And he's keeping his looks.  Being a vegan helps.  Isn't he GORGEOUS?!  I like a lot of his music, too.  LOVE the fro!  (But I will admit we would NOT get along.)

He brings Jaye Davidson to mind in some of his other pics.  The two foxiest sausage casings on the planet.  Of course there's tons of foxy chicks, but I will say chicks tend to be more prolific in the looks department.

I just adore androgynous lookin' sausage casings. . .as art subjects.  But hey!  They've got brains too, so. . .

Looks alone are boring.  Gotta have intelligence, or I might as well be talking to a statue.

Still though.  The young David Selby has met his match with those two.

One of my favourite pics of David:

http://celebritiesfans.s3-website-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/media-celebs/pictures/david_selby.jpg

I've got it up somewhere in this blog, me thinks. . .waaaaaaay back.