Wednesday, May 27, 2015

You're Gone

It started out so cool.  You won us over.  Your intelligence blew us away.  You did so much for me.  You even got me to work on time when I forgot to set my alarm a couple of times.  You were so amazingly powerful.  Awesomer than awesome.  

Gods, I screwed up on you so bad.  I read something should be done that wasn't necessary, but you showed me.

Sorry we had to move.  Gods, I remember how you cried for Melissa.  You ripped my heart out, and it half destroyed you.  You were never the same.  And how I could have lost you in the fire?  How you just ran into the closet and froze?  Glad you didn't get fried.

And later. . .how you knew you were on your way out, and you took the 'endura' route to leave.  But you knew!  You knew what we were in for, and you left before it got too bad.  I miss you so horribly, I wish you could get me yesterday.  But you can't.

Yet still. . .

I'll see you soon.  WE will see you soon.  I can feel it.  My little black panther.  I hope 'They' are taking good care of you.