Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Personal Rant

It doesn't matter where I am, what I have, what's on a plate in front of me.  Nothing changes.  My state of mind is the same.

I look forward to things, but when the time is there where whatever is here, everything is still as was.

Will I feel that way and take Akashic Knowledge for granted?  Then again, isn't that my divine right?  It's only taken from me until after I'm outta here?  I think I should have more now.  Just to the point to where my brain doesn't explode.

Ayuh, dream on.

It's the only thing worth having.  It's also something that can't be taken away in civil forfeiture.

But if one has it can they make the heads of the extortionists explode?

Probably that's why most of us don't have it when we're here.

Would I do such a thang?

Read my posts, huh?  What do you THINK?!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish this flat was less cluttered, but very little of it belongs to me.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

YOU THAT I AM WORKING FOR. . .NAMASTE!