Monday, May 25, 2015

THE GREAT GAME IS OVER~~~THE JIG IS UP

http://eventhorizonchronicle.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-great-game-is-over-jig-is-up.html

Read the whole thing.  Yes, it has some religious stuff in it for the sake of description.  Live with it.  It's an important post that should be spread.  We are doomed as we know it, and I'm ready for it.  In fact, I'm looking forward to it.

Most do NOT have two and a half years left at the remotest timeline, from what I understand.  Me thinks one and a half years is even more realistic, and I may not have two months left if I interpret a 'message' correctly.  So I hope, anyway.  I can't believe I'd be masochistic enough to have signed up to see absolute nadir from this perspective, when I can see it from another in a way that's akin to watching TV.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

LET 'ER RIP!  I'M READY!