Sunday, May 31, 2015

Personal Rant

3 1/4 inches of rain so far this year.

Sp many clouds, so little rain.

Summer has been starting in August here for the past few years.

Looking for things that aren't there.

Shiva and Vasuki playing pranks on me?  Cute!  Not telling me what I want to know, though.

Realise every time I hit apex, I get the rug pulled out from under me.  I'm sick of it, and I don't wanna play no mo'.

What happens this first week of June?  Will the Cassies tell?  Will they be asked?

Will I see July from my current perspective?  I'd rather not, but hey.  I'll do what I gotta do.  Do what I agreed to do before I was born.  I find my still being here very annoying, but this is what I get for not having listened to reason.  Serves me right, along with everyone else who asked to be her in the here and now.

Well, I was told I'd be OK.  Everything was gonna be all right.  It has been so far, and that promise was made to me a few years back.  It's been pretty amazing.   Enviable, even.  Tons of discretionary time is a dream.  Quite a change from my early years.  Nice being semi-retired, despite the fact the abyss grows nearer.  I don't think I'm gonna reach it, though.  Let's see if the dreams come true.