Sunday, May 17, 2015

“We Are Trained To Misinform” – Ex-Big Pharma Sales Rep Speaks Out About The Deception In The Pharmaceutical Industry

http://investmentwatchblog.com/we-are-trained-to-misinform-ex-big-pharma-sales-rep-speaks-out-about-the-deception-in-the-pharmaceutical-industry/

This is why I go the holistic route.  I key in symptoms, I find out what it is, I look up natural fixes.  My soul mate got me into doing that.  After we first met, 'e turned me on to that.  Got me through my migraines, and other shite I used to be plagued with.  Now I'm the one with the time, so. . .

These pharma mo fo's do a lot of damage and should be jailed, but the politicians would lose so much money in bribes.  And so many clueless idiots keep feeding this.  Again, committing suicide with a gun is faster.  Cheaper, too.