Monday, May 11, 2015

America’s Other Beverly Hills Is A Profit-Driven Caged Gerbil Shooter State

http://investmentwatchblog.com/americas-other-beverly-hills-is-a-profit-driven-police-state/

This happens all over.  Watch out especially if you drive across state lines, huh?  They'll be a'gunnin' for ya.  And people wonder why some celebrate when caged gerbil shooters get shot dead?

Again, me thinks death, or transition rather is cool.  The Otherside is better than here in my opinion.  Been there, but wasn't ready for it.  Death is too good for 'em, but then again, they're not me; and they will probably have a completely different experience from my NDE.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe they'll end up in the realm of the psychopaths.  Sub-Level Seven, as we call it.

I have never been so happy to not be a caged gerbil shooter in all of my life.