Monday, October 13, 2014

Personal Rant

Things happen when they're supposed to happen.  You can't force things to happen faster, including personal evolution.  This is a 20/20 hindsight matter.   But you may have a clue on what will happen.  A longing for it?

I know, everything I wanted to be as a teen-ager I now am.  It happened effortlessly through the years, but when I tried to force myself to be as I now am, it had catastrophic consequences as far as my mental state of being went.  I also have a feeling it happens all the time to most of us in Western culture.  That's why Western culture is so fecked up.

But wait!  Doesn't it happen in all cultures the West has touched.

Yes.  Anyone emulating our ways is messed up.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS THAT THE WORST OF THE WAYS GET SPREAD?!

Oh yeah.  Military technology, and human stupidity.  Never mind.

Lots of personal rants of late, huh?  Let's just say something has happened, though it's too soon for me to say.