Friday, October 24, 2014

Message?

HANG ON!  HELP IS ON ITS WAY!  I'LL BE THERE AS FAST AS I CAN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq2WJ2r0NkM

Uh, for one out of time, what does that mean?  Heard it before, but it never registered.  It was like, brand new to me.

Soooooooooo. . .when will my slave state end?  Or do I even have to wait?

The visit I got.  I speculate.  Am I right or am I wrong?  How many allies do I truly have?  And will I ever be able to do enough for them in return for what they've done for me. . .at least?

YO!  OTHER SIGNIFICANT OTHER!  TAKE REAL GOOD CARE OF YOUR AVATAR!  THANKS!

Gods, it's so hard to be here, knowing what I know, and missing what I had.  Remembering too much, yet too little.

Seconds. . .so precious.  Just seconds of time etched in my memory that shall never return.

                                               *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

No this isn't supposed to make sense to you.  It's a stream of consciousness writing that is only important to me.  Hence I didn't feckin' google plus it.