Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Personal Rant

Clues in lies, longings that were never meant to be.  Dreams remembered of promises that are just around the corner on a very, very long block.

Haunted by old paintings, ancient architecture, simulacrums, stunning façades, landscaping to die for, unearthly elegance, and I wonder why the distractions?  A test to see if I can leave things as they are?  To see if I can leave a beautiful destiny unmolested?  To see if I can curtail a destructive power based on illusion that can basically destroy my everything?

If the world were Cathar, no problems would exist.

Gods, I have GOT to get through this month.

Just gotta remember the facts.  Nothing here can remotely measure up to there.  What here can measure up to the euphoria felt after knowing what I was shown a couple of times until life dragged me down again.