Monday, October 13, 2014

IS STEFANI REALLY A VICTIM?


We have this:


Full video:


And we have this:


She can also be a bitch to her staff, and I'm under the impression she does what she wants.  She also works too hard, so no wonder she can be a bitch.  Same with Madonna.

She strikes me as an uber materialist who likes to dress up, and gets off on a lot of attention.  This is the life she wanted before she got here.  She is  good singer, she's pretty, talented, inventive, and she's about as much of a button pusher as I am, though in a different way.  

I wouldn't trade places with her for anything, being I do have a different set of priorities, and you don't become a pop icon if you're a misanthropic isolationist.

Do I think she's a bad role model?  She's just another business chick like Madonna who does anything and everything to get to the top.  Everyone has their own path.  I wouldn't do what she does, but if someone is of her mindset, no I don't think she's a bad role model as far as the entertainment industry goes.  But I like her videos.  Everyone has the right to exploit themselves if they so choose.

I suspect she's ruthless, so again I ask. . .is she really a victim, and I add; mind-control victim?  I do't think so.  She writes her own material, she is noted for being very intelligent, and she uses circumstances to further her career, taking it to the limit.

But then again, what do I know?