Friday, September 6, 2013

Dancing With The Stars, Mr. Apocalypse, Eclipses Mr. False Flag.

http://www.zippittydodah.com/2013/09/dancing-with-stars-mr-apocalypse.html

A good read for Les Visible.  I wasn't too impressed with yesterday's post, but I'm still glad I read it.  I admit it left me kind of flat, but oh well.  Most of the time, his post is a drug.  Like 99.9% of the time.   I'll give him one off post a year, and that's what he seems to average.

I wonder what Leslie thinks will happen in the next ten days.  I also wonder if it will happen on day 10, or sooner.  I know something is gonna blow, but I have no time line, and no clue.  For all I know, it could be the Yellowstone caldera as easily as WW III.  Or even the Assumption Parish sinkhole.

Not expecting space aliens or chupacabras, however.  Though does that mean we will get plastered by chupacabras who are space aliens, being I seem to be one of those 'reverse psychics', who whatever she says doesn't happen?!