Monday, September 16, 2013

Wonder What The REAL Population Of The u.s. Is?

Have I asked that before on this blog?  I think about it all the time, and I don't feel like a'lookin' it up, but what ever.

They don't account for the homeless killed in the hurricanes, the MSM ain't talkin' about the 500 'missing' (killed) in the Colorado rains, and how many people died in the Gulf states from the BP thang?  Or the high number of suicides from those who were well off and refuse to even try to adapt to life on the streets?

Now when is that sinkhole in Assumption Parish goin' off, or the New Madrid quake, or the Yellowstone caldera, or. . .?  And what is happening in October that had so many gubment agencies demand their people be prepped by September 30?

Google that last bit if you don't know what I'm talkin' aboot, though if you've been at my sources like good mortal flotsam, you SHOULD ALREADY KNOW ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!