Tuesday, September 24, 2013

PERSONAL RANT IN ANALOGY

I walked off the battlefield and into paradise.  They say I lost the war.  I didn't lose it.  I quit whilst I was ahead.  But I still think about the old days, and wonder.

I have a VERY vindictive streak, and is it revenge enough to have left all I knew in exile whilst  existing in a state that many can't even imagine (even though I take everything for granted), knowing what I know, and not sharing that knowledge with my past?

Will I ever consider all I saw and see as irrelevant as what happened to me when I was still in the land of my birth?

Oh, I suppose I might.  If a very persuasive ally chooses to guide me in that direction.  Or I may end up picking up my sword again, symbolically speaking.

I suppose I'll find out soon enough.  It's not my decision.