Thursday, September 26, 2013

Observation On Local Weather

If the forecast is correct, this year was exactly like last year in days over 80° F/26.6° C in length.  33 days.  Only this year the registered high was 92° F/33.3° C, as opposed to 96° F/35.5° C, and we only had 5 days as opposed to 6 days 90° and over, Fahrenheit.  (That's 32.2° Celsius.)  Coolest summer of my life.  I suppose there is a Hell of a lot of weather manipulation in the plan, since everyone is saying the winter is gonna be a mofo in the northern hemisphere this season.  We shall see, provided I even see December 1 in this realm.  I suppose this would be a good week to run for it, but I'm not going to.  I don't wanna deal with the strings attached.

There is also a possibility I may not have to run for it.  I'll have to see if a certain individual or two come through for me.