Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A LESSON IN PRIORITIES AND POWER!

Services provided can be infinitely valuable.  Moreso than money, at times.  If an individual refuses to provide those services, everything can fall apart on those dependent on them.

https://www.google.com/search?ix=seb&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=october+trucker+strike

Not sure how cohesive these guys are, but if it was a nationwide strike that every trucker played in, it's game over until they go back to work.  They could hold the whole country hostage.  And the rest of the people could do the same, but it would take a majority to bring the powers that think they are to their knees.

It could happen, but will it?

Man, and I posted this thinking of all the lives I'd screw up by driving to 'sanctuary' alone.  And I ain't makin' a reference to 'Logan's Run'.

Not that I'd do that, as I said before.  I'd have to deal with feckin' infernal crotch droppings, and Homey don't play dat game!  Nor do I like getting up to do chores in subzero weather.

I dunno.  Going off grid at the northern border just don't do me at my old age, either.