Monday, September 9, 2013

Anti-War Website Operator Threatened By Armed Thugs

http://www.infowars.com/anti-war-website-operator-threatened-by-armed-thugs/

Michael Rivero also had problems of a similar nature, and would appreciate it if you passed this on.

Now, why is it I call Alex Jones a package deal who does more good than bad?

This is what Mike Rivero had to say in case you miss the post, which you will if you look at this after today or tomorrow:

"Been there, done that, threw away the T-shirt.

I generally avoid talking about direct attacks on me and my wife over these last 20 years as I figure it just sounds like whining and only encourages the bastards. Yes, I will report the hack attacks on my server because I need to explain to the readers why service is down, and yes, it is no secret I was blacklisted out of my film career for my political views (by the same people who call and threaten conductors and publishers not to use my wife's music). Otherwise I tend to keep these things to myself.

But I know from personal experience, especially back when I was still living in Southern California, that what Tom Feeley is claiming does in fact happen, and is rather widespread.

Maybe now is the time for all the independent media who have been harassed and attacked to start to go public about it."

DAMN, I WISH I COULD HELP HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!