Sunday, July 14, 2013

Zimmerman Found Not Guilty, Miami Fine, Oakland Protesting

http://12160.info/forum/topics/2649739:Topic:1257098

Like it says on my sources, which you should go to (Especially, whatreallyhappened.com), Miami will probably stay OK.  There is a fake post of riots in the past in another location and trying to pass that off as riots in Miami:

http://www.inquisitr.com/847231/trayvon-riots-in-miami-youtube-video-surfaces/

Of course the fake video was removed after the poster was called out, huh?  But you can still read the print, for however long this post will be there.

And probably nothing will happen in Miami unless the government sponsored agent provocateurs have a say in it.

Oakland?  I wonder what little there is, that was started by provocateurs.  I wouldn't be surprised.  The Oaklanders didn't burn the city down over Oscar Grant, and that was a lot closer to home, so. . .

I HATE Oakland, and I ain't goin' there again unless I have absolutely no choice.  NOT because of the people, but because of their psycho, sadistic gerbil shooters.  I would rather not see the city destroyed by its own inhabitants, not that this seems likely to happen.  As for the caged gerbil shooters, they're a greater danger than the drug lords who may accidently hit you when shooting at the competition, but the caged gerbil shooters will shoot you just because they don't like you, and you don't submit to their ego trips.  Again, I'd rather meet a Blood, a Crip, a Zeta, or MS-13er, or whatever.

So, are YOU callin' those vile creatures 'caged gerbil shooters' yet?

MIAMI, STAY CALM.  A PSY-OP IS NOT WORTH DESTROYING YOUR CITY FOR, even though it's one of the last places I'd wanna be.  Well, along with every other major city.  I don't like big cities.  Yucky-poo!  I think they're gross, these days.

On the other hand, maybe things did turn out as it should have?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF-Ax5E8EJc

Provided the information is correct.

Yes, Trayvon was no angel, but I also think Zimmerman was an idiot.  I did watch the video, and if that  happened, the jury was right; but the killing could have been avoided if Zimmerman hadn't stalked Martin.

Also makes you wonder, were the witnesses paid off?  Can you do anything after your head's been smashed into the concrete?  And there were earlier stories that said Georgie was not hurt very bad, if at all.  Stefan may have been fed bad information.  Who knows?  I don't have an Akashic Library Card, as the joke goes in my circle.

ADD ON EDIT.  SO FAR, I SAW A PICTURE OF A HONKY-GRINGO-CRACKER THROWING A TRASH CAN INTO A WINDOW IN FRONT OF A PHOTOGRAPHER.  NO VIOLENT PROTESTS, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE DE GUBMENT IS TRYIN' TO START SOMETHING.  I'D SAY IT'S NOT GONNA WORK

GOOD!  PEOPLE BEING OF DIFFERENT COLOURS IS NOT THE PROBLEM.  THE GOVERNMENTS/ZIONISTS ARE THE PROBLEM!  REMEMBER THAT!