Sunday, July 28, 2013

COREY FELDMAN, MAYBE YOU WILL BE VINDICATED IN YOUR LIFETIME

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Celebrity_arrests_could_soar_after_police_discover_Jimmy_Savile%E2%80%99s_secret_lair/27690/0/38/38/Y/M.html

You can't name names for who did what to you due to various threats no doubt, but this is a start; even though it is across the pond, it will work its way over here, no doubt.  You brought the problem more to light, and someone with a lot less to lose is probably working on it already.

Peace!

(No, I'm not a fan of his.  I don't even know how many movies I saw with him in it.  Maybe two or three, and he didn't impress me one way or another.  I saw Stand By Me, where he was still just a food product when he made it, and who knows what else.   I haven't gone to a cinema in aeons, so I can't remember.)