Thursday, July 25, 2013

Bottom Feeding: The Latest Chinese Investment Craze, Downtown Detroit Housing

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/bottom-feeding-the-latest-chinese-investment-craze-downtown-detroit-housing/51778#comment-428694

I don't know if this is good or bad.   I have a feeling it's NOT good for the investors.  I kind of feel sorry for them.  I mean the majority of the Chinese do NOT make a living skinning dogs alive, ya know?  Quite a few of them are probably horrified at the concept.  My first manager (who is Chinese) at this complex loved animals despite being allergic to cats, and she would have puked at the concept of what some do to animals in China, as if the factory farming in the u.s. is any better.  Too bad the complex was sold.  She was awesome, and got things fixed right away.