Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Everything Is Part Of The Greater. . .Source

And the psychopath is a cancerous cell of the Source.  ALL RIGHT ALREADY!  YES, I CALL MYSELF A SELECTIVE PSYCHOPATH, SO I'M A SELECTIVE CANCEROUS CELL, ALL RIGHT?  IF YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH AND YOU HAVE CATS AS ANCESTORS, YOU'D BE, TOO!

After all, cats hold grudges forever; I do have some red in my mostly brown hair (It would be redder if   I wasm't opposed to being out in the sun, but it gives me migraines if I don't wear a visor, my scalp would get sunburned if I didn't wear a cap because it is so damn thin, so whenever the sun's out and I have to be outside, I wear a visored cap so the sun ain't gonna lighten my hair that I wear short.  Long hair when it's real thin looks stupid, all right?), Mark Twain said red heads have cats as ancestors, so I've got cat blood a'runnin' through my veins.  Well, I do speak their language, so. . .