Saturday, July 27, 2013

DAVID ICKE - HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EKvHUBgRwAQ#at=466

Practise what I post?  Uh. . .I'm very nice to critters, and fed up with humanity, all right?  Am feeding a freshly dumped orange cream tabby long hair.  It's not an easy cat to work with, so I still don't know the gender.  I've petted it, we call it Ginger, but I can't really take it in.  Though I suppose if it figures out how to get in via the back, I have no choice.  There are two others that do that.  One comes in only to eat, and the other sometimes crashes in a box in the corner of the front room.  The latter cat hates everybody, and can't be petted.  He came to us as a really wee kitten determined to survive, eats my food,  bosses me around, and if I set a hand near it, that hand will get shredded.  He's nobody's cat.