Friday, July 19, 2013

"I'm Going To Take Hime Out!"

And it ain't on a date!

http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/2013/07/im-going-to-take-him-out.html

Man, I just can't get an end to these uber horrid gerbil shooter stories!

'DO COPS SHOOT CAGED GERBILS, TOO?'

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bad_Cop_No_Donut/

Oughta start a new organisation.


PSYCHOPATHS Я US!

But I'm only a selective psychopath.  The concept is only directed at certain individuals, I do NOT believe in parasitism, or gratuitously destroying people for personal sake.  I believe in self-containment, doing as little damage to the planet as possible, inconveniencing people and animals as little as possible, AND BEING INCONVENIENCED AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE.  I also demand the right to keep individuals of choice OUT OF MY LIFE AND EXISTENCE AS A WHOLE!  That's about the whole planet, minus a couple of handfuls.  Critters, that's another story.  As long as they don't want me for lunch.  Or if they do, I hope it's a big cat, since at least they're considerate enough to kill you before eating you; most of the time.