Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Personal Rant-----Not Worth Looking Into, But Of Course You Will Anyway!

Yesterday, I cooked.  Today I wake to a pleasant foggy morn'.   Glad I put off one of my errands yesterday, since this errand calls for walkies.  I had enough shite on the plate with shopping and cooking a gourmet stew yesterday without having to suffer for 45 minutes in that incredible heat that was more like late May or early June weather on the fooking 6th of November.  I hope I never see another day above 75° F.

Also on a brighter note, stocks are currently crashing after the second selection of Obummer (Valerie Jarrett).  Well, he (she) IS better than that disgusting Mittens dude.  At the moment the dow is down 381.  Will it be another controlled demolition with the plunge protection team only allowing it to go down 300-350, or will it be allowed to free fall like it should if there was any logic in playing the dying game?

I suppose things can seriously start falling apart now. ;O)

I'll see ya in the ruins, and I WILL be a'dancin'!

I could be wrong, for I usually, uh. . .always am; but I think we have 9 months tops before the global killing fields really start kicking in, and I think 9 months is pushing it.  I really hope it's less, since I really do hope my gods ARE through abusing me before the next summer hits.

Oh, I dream of being nuked at ground zero!  Beats being fire bombed.