Wednesday, January 11, 2017

US Doctors Astonishing Claim That Patients Are Being Murdered In Hospitals For Their Organs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOjiYudTKu0&feature=youtu.be

Hey!  Everyone else is doing it, huh?

I dunno, but it wouldn't surprise me if this was real.  Hey!  They do kill people in hospitals against their will.  Alexander 'Skip' Spence was one.  When he was carted off to the hospital, he didn't want to go, knowing they would kill him.  He was soon in a coma, and 'euthanised' under command of his crotch droppings who hated him for a good reason.  I was there to see the morphine overdose, but not the yanking of life support.

Though I hate my 'incubator', I wouldn't have her killed; not that anyone would ask me to oversee the cunt.  I would just refuse to have anything to do with her.