Saturday, January 14, 2017

I'M IN A TIME WARP (POINTLESS PERSONAL RANT POST)

Not really, but I had a reality glitch, and find I have another half hour to leave instead of leaving NOW.

Can't wait until this week is over.  It's HELL, both work wise and new wise.  Waiting for the 20th is torture, and being on call for two different jobs is NOT fun.  Tuesday is gonna be a long one, and I'm gonna be barely able to move after a couple of days of dishwashing on the worst days.

*********************************************************************************

3500 light years
3500 miles
350 miles
What's the difference if you don't have a plane?  Or a starship?

*********************************************************************************

60 odd degree highs in January.  Never used to happen before.  And so much of the rest of the cuntry's freezin'.  Arizona, New Mexico, Texas included.  It's kind of annoying.  It's forecast for tomorrow.

Everything is so weird, it's makin' my head spin.  Though some inexplicable things are good.  Don't think I'll post what those are, though.  Well, I will say they have nothing to do with personal economics, but hey.  Some things are better not mentioned.  (Muahahahahahahahaaaaaa. . .)