Wednesday, January 18, 2017

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

For another 30 minutes.  The I gotta go to work.  I asked for a shift today because I have no choice, but oh well.  It was open, so they gave it to me.  Same with tomorrow.  Gotta get all the time I can, whilst it's thar; talking about my seasonal job that pays more, is closer to home, and a HELL of a lot easier and less disgusting than my dishwashing/janitorial job.

Another rainy night/day.  It is so cool listening to it come down on the heater vents, sitting in a semi-dark room in front of the Mac with a cup of tay.  I probably already posted something to that effect before, and I'll probably post it again.  The time seems just so magical.

Now for a sip of that delicious black raspberry tay with REAL 100% cream, slightly clotted.

Gods, I love clotted cream on crumpets with preserves.  Too bad I may never see the clotted cream again.  Not quite butter.  Everyone in the UK knows about it, but not here.  Some things across the pond just can't be beat.

I feel so paradoxical about the UK.  Love the place, but not the so called ruling class.  Not a fan of the general elite, anywhere.