Friday, January 20, 2017

This May Help A Plump Individual With Bad Knees, Or Not

I am fat, and my knees are screwed up.  When go down, it takes a while for me to get up, and I hope I have something I can grab hold of to pull myself up in part.

At 143 lbs., I had a real hard time getting up stairs.  At 141 lbs., no problem.  I even got a couple of 40 lbs. cat litter up a couple of flights of stairs without the help of the railing yesterday, which was the first time in forever.  Losing a little weight might help joint issues then?

I'm still fat.  After all, I've shrunk down to close to 5'4" from not quit 5'6" (Falling short be a few millimetres.), my tummy sticks out over my belt (At least it no longer sags to my knees.  Just kidding. I topped out at 165 lbs. on empty a number of years back.), as opposed to hanging over the belt, but I still have a way to go, and going I am.  I'm finally sick of being fat, so a change in eating habits is all I do.  Eat light in the afternoon, and stuff my face for brekkie.  And I do eat a lot of raw food.  BUT I'M NOT GIVING UP MY CREAM AND BUTTER, DAMMIT!

Man, looks like I'm gonna get soaked going to work today.

Well, I asked for it.  Glad my boss likes me.  Then again, I run way over quota every time I've got a good machine, so. . .