Tuesday, January 31, 2017

CROTCH DROPPING FREE CHICKS

I personally think they're a cut above.  Shows a few more braincells than average, yet some come down on them.  Gubments, since they provide no canon fodder or future consumers and taxpayers. They also have more discretionary time to THINK, not to mention resources; IF they made the proper choices in life.  They can live for themselves instead of some worthless parasitic liability.  And how much less pollution is there?  We need less of this, not more:

http://scienceline.org/2015/02/for-midway-atolls-birds-plastic-is-the-main-dish/

I THINK CROTCH DROPPING FREE CHICKS ROCK WAY MORE THAN BREEDER COWS!

And so does every Cathar on the planet, though again; I'm not a very good one.

Ya know, personally I think the Nipponese chicks are the coolest; from what I've read.  And they do as well at math as sausage casings.  So it's not a gender thang.  It's a motivation thang.

Math was not one of my strong points, but I remember a couple of incidents where IF YOU EXPLAIN IT RIGHT; I'LL GET IT, DAMMIT!  Math.com did more for me in 10 minutes with one issue than what a teacher couldn't get down my throat in a year.

What is it with people?  Some think everyone has a duty to procreate.  I swear, what business is it of theirs if some people have braincells, and prefer a higher standard of living, less stress, and more time for personal evolution as opposed to 18.75 year jail sentences and being chained to a wall in the process?

Maybe dying in childbirth isn't such a bad thing.  An undignified way to go, but considering the alternative. . .

Then again, in some countries they throw the things away.  Into rivers, garbage cans, alleys so they can become dog food. . .what ever.  See multiple cases on bestgore.com.  Happens in various Asian countries all the time.  I don't think throwing the meat away is very pragmatic, but on the other hand; it does take time to fatten the damn things up so they'd be. . .

Oh, never mind.