Friday, January 6, 2017

PERSONAL RANT

Is this the coldest night of the year?  I dunno.  Yesterday they predicted 33°, but I think not.  It's allegedly 37° at the weather station, but when I stepped outside. . .uh-uh.

Can't wait for Imbolg.  I expect respite on one hand, and chaos on the other.  Winds of change blowing at hurricane force.

We shall see.

Lost a real good dishwasher where I work, and I'm gonna suffer for that until another is found.  The starting pay is so bad only a desperado would take the job.

I'm gonna volunteer four days a week.  The four worst days  I can't do anymore than that.  The flat hasn't been cleaned in weeks, and I can't do anything when I'm working full time.

Well, I could at the cost of other stuff I WANT to do, including my political research and bloggin', but that ain't gonna happen.  I either work outside full time and only do what's absolutely necessary, or I'm part time and the household knave, in the traditional sense of the term meaning household servant.  Or would that be knavette, being I have no schlong?  Looks like my flat mate is gonna be doing full time again. . .hopefully on a permanent basis.  Together, we'll get by; until all falls apart, I suppose.

Gotta run now.  Got my seasonal job to get my arse to.