Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Personal Rant

Sometimes journeys are so much mo0re pleasant than they seem when you just think about them.  All it takes is someone to push you to take the first few steps on how it will be.  On occasion, tools are provided to make it even easier.

Now all I have to do is wait for the right circumstances, and the right time.

And the trump meter is going into the 'like' zone again.  Ya know, from what I'm reading; me thinks he's gonna be around 85% good, and about 15% not so good.

AND HIS IMMIGRATION BAN ISN'T ON MUSLIMS.  IT'S ON COUNTRIES WE'VE BOMBED THE HELL OUT OF, SO WE DON'T WANT PEOPLE SEEKING REVENGE HERE LIKE WHAT THEY'VE DONE IN EUROPE.

Good.  Again, the majority of Muslims I've met were sweethearts.  I've been friends with a Muslim family from Afghanistan.  They were very nice, didn't mind I was something else, and we got along fine until they moved to a house from our complex of flats.  Yes, they did have a ton of crotch droppings, but Tahara got spayed after her 5th surviving one.  She lost one, and that family consisted of REAL refugees from the days of the Russian war on Afghanistan.

Tahara was an incredibly beautiful lady, but she looked so much older than me when I had the years on her.  She also could outrun me in flip flops, and beat me arm wrestling despite the fact I used to work out, and she didn't.  She was incredible.  Those people are TOUGH.  Actually, I've never beaten a Middle Eastern chick arm wrestling.  But I have beaten a few u.s. sausage casings who outweighed me when I was in my prime.  Not very many, but. . .

Well, to ya all, Shalom, Asalam Alaikum, Peace, Namaste, and may Vasuki lick you're noses.

Unless you were born yesterday.  If that's the case, GET YE TO THE STEW POT!