Friday, June 10, 2016

UH, EXCUUUUUUUUUSE ME????????????

When I was young, stoopid, and only thought zionism was the right for israel to exist in the days before da innernet I was a bleedin' zionist and I ain't jewish.  From what I read a REAL JEW CAN'T BE A ZIONIST!  There's tons of Jews who are appalled by the talmudic ashkenazi invaders and their brainwashing.  Sabbatean matarialist garbage are the worst kind of EVIL satanists.

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/2016/6/10/being-a-jew-and-a-zionist-are-one-and-the-same-jewish-chronicle

When I found out the truth about israel, I became unzionist really fast.  The gubment of isral is absolute evil, the people are a mixed bag.  There's lots of good people over their.  Unfortunately they end up in jail for being conscientious objectors or ostricised by the messed up ones for being on the right side of history.

A REAL JEW WROTE THIS ARTICLE, DAMMIT!  SOMEONE WHO CAN THINK FOR HIMSELF, AND WHO FREED HIMSELF FROM THE VILE PROPAGANDA.

(After all, he was born to Jewish parents, raised in israel; though calls himself a Hebrew speaking Palestinian.)  Gilad is one of the most beautiful people on the planet!

Les Visible will agree.