Monday, June 27, 2016

Personal Rant

Can't get much sleep, and when I do it's just minutes at a time; but it's OK.  Weird.

Solstice seems to have been another GATE.  Has the REAL REVOLUTION begun?

We should find out before the month is out, huh?

I'm currently cooking in front of the compooter, waiting for Nikkei to come live, and seeing if yesterday's false positive the banksters tried to save their arses with is gonna backfire big time.

I hope so.

The monetary economy has got to go.

CNN Money is doing weird things that it's never done before.  I think it's showing futures of stocks that don't come on line for a while.

Oh well.  What ever.

*********************************************************************************

My job-share buddy is sick.  So I gotta go in three times a week instead of one or two.  Last night was strange.  So busy, but the people were so neat.  There was hardly anything dropped on the floor, and the bathrooms were easy to clean despite having to do a real number on the resupply of toilet paper, and napkins for drying hands.  Sure had a lot of trash.   Wonder what July 4th is gonna be like?  The busiest day of the year is always Mother's Day, with Father's Day close behind.  I call 'em 'Breeder Cow Day and Sperm Donor Day.

Go figure.

Gotta go to work in a few hours for a rather short shift.  It almost ain't worth it, with the rice of fuel, but I'm doing my boss. . .a chick who really rescued me by hiring me, a favour.  We go back a long way, and she's uber awesome.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Stocks just went live, and Nikkei just lost everything it gained yesterday.  Good.  I have a soft spot for Japan, but that stock market ain't doin' anybody any favours.

Gods, I can't wait until September.  I got my lockbox gig then, and I get to see the further devastation of the u.s. economy.

It was odd, but traffic was actually moving on the freeway today.  It seemed lighter, too.  I wonder why?  Today is just plain WEIRD.