Wednesday, June 15, 2016

BOMBSHELL: Classified Intelligence Report Sent To Hillary Clinton Stating Obama Admin Support for ISIS

http://investmentwatchblog.com/bombshell-classified-intelligence-report-sent-to-hillary-clinton-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/

What else is new.  By the way, also remember!  Daesh is a PAID JOB for mercenaries, not a cult.  I said before, they're about as Muslim as Anton LaVey.   Only Anton was a lot more reasonable. Questionable political views here and there, but a killer keyboard player.  He seemed OK in the interviews I saw with him.  Mark Passio, who used to be one of his high priests (and who I totally dig) doesn't think much of him, but I have insufficient data to hate him.  From what I read, he was a service to self hedonist who questioned everything, but wasn't out to hurt anyone unless they messed with him.

My opinion.  Could be right, could be wrong.  He wasn't into blood sacrifices from what I read. There are different types of Satanists, after all.  I know a follower of his who lives in Colorado, and she's totally cool.

Here's one interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raBKjFwauYQ