Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Personal Rant

Revolution's in the air.

Feeling paradoxical.  So many things going wrong, but so many things going right.

Barely hanging on in some respects.  Next two weeks are gonna be torture for me as I try to do my part in holding off the abyss until it doesn't matter any more.  That should be less than 6 months if my sources are correct.

One of them said major quake in the ring of fire between June 2 and June 7.  Well, Indonesia and Mexico were a bit inconvenienced by a couple of 6 pluses, but I was expecting something closer to 8 or so.  I don't know if I'd consider those two sets of quakes a hit.  Well, Molucca Sea (Indonesia) got a 6.7, so maybe.

What's with the fema Cascadia operation on the last day 'lightbulb' predicted the earthquake window would end?  What will be triggered?  HAARP?  CERN?  Some other Tesla technology?

Won't have to wait too long to find out, probably.

Should be in bed now (0n futon, really.), but I'm kinda messed up.

Wish Les Visible would hurry up and start writing something again.

Oh well.

Flat mate just walked through the door.

Think I will sign off now.