Thursday, November 12, 2015

Personal Rant

Game over.  Those that were had their day, the end is near; so those that were are taking everyone with them that they can.  Hence the u.s., uk, and israel are being as suicidal as they are.

Doesn't mean the world is gonna end.  What it means it that it SLUM CLEARANCE TIME!

This 'experiment' is coming to an end.  Time to wash the petri dish and start over.  This is the theoretical epiphany I just had.  Let us see if it is so.  Find out at the Akashic Library, huh?

I'd love to starve myself all day and have dinner at our favourite restaurant down the hill to celebrate.  It's a bitch waiting to move on when you have no further use of your 'job' that you've grown to hate, though for the short term I have absolutely NOTHING to complain about. . .statistically.

Gods, it's time to party; as far as I'm concerned.  A pre-transition feast.  No, I WILL NOT EAT THE TIKKA MASALA CHICKEN, NO MATTER HOW GOOD IT TASTES, NOR THE TANDOORI CHICKEN!  I'm stayin' vegetarian to my last day!

I wish we could, but in case I'm wrong. . .we won't.  Unless we hear the awesomely good news of the ICBMs comin' in, and headed for our direction.  Now THAT's a reason to party, no holds barred.  I might even have some toxic root beer, if they got it.

On the other hand, I can't remember seeing root beer.

Oh well.  I'll take what I can get.  Another cup of awesome creamed pu-erh, NOW!

Dayam!  The sun is up.  Oh well.  I enjoyed the night, post midnight.  Went outside for a few whilst an earlier cup o' pu-erh was a'steepin'.  It was on the cold side, but nothing too extreme.  Just walked to the front end of our landin'.  Not there for long, but I can't wait until the real cold sets in.  Not that it gets much colder than mid-thirties, 'cept for rare occasions.  Kinda nice.  That won't kill my plants.  I have some so called local 'annuals' that are still alive from 3 years ago due to the warm winters.

Damn.  Have a rather large pussy who is going to steal my comfy swivel chair waiting in the not so comfy wooden chair next to me the second I get up to get my tay.  We have a rule around here.  Whoever gets the chair, keeps the chair; regardless of species.  Indeed, I am the slave of the cats.  So is my flat mate, though I do a way better job.  That's the problem when you have a post graduate degree in Catonese.