Thursday, August 13, 2015

Personal Rant

I was just sitting there staring at the screen, looking at a crossword puzzle, and a migraine aura hits me.  WTF???????  I immediately headed for the feverfew, and my vision is coming back.  The pain won't even start.  Feverfew is awesome.  Get some if you're a migraine sufferer.  What the HELL brought it on, though?  All I'd had to consume was some killer Pu Erh tay with cream, and to my knowledge the screen wasn't flashing or anything.

I dunno.

Now on the news, it seems China will NOT be intimidated.  In fact, if you try to get them to behave in a certain way by force, you will be guaranteed to get the opposite results.  Good for them!  Now what will be the consequences for that port attack, which I'm sure it was?  We shall wait.

BUT WHY ARE THEY SO DOWN ON FULAN GONG?  IS THEIR WISDOM TOO MUCH FOR ANY COUNTRY TO HANDLE?  ARE THEY A THREAT TO THE ECONOMY BECAUSE OF THEIR WAY?  ND THEY ARE UNCONTROLLABLE BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE?

Probably, huh?  Same reason the Cathars were wiped?

Then again, I don't really know too much about Fulan Gong, I will admit.  It borrows from what's already there, and playing nice is a top priority  It has a Buddhist influence.  Attachments are counterproductive.  Suppose I should do more research, huh?

Heh-heh-heh.   And oil i tnking as I post this.   It's well under $43.00 a barrel.  Will it fall under $42??????  Maaaaybe!  It's sure lookin' loike it.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One week to Phase 2 of Wave X, if there's anything to it.  Hmmmmmm.  I still don't notice much, other than getting into slightly altered states when meditating in under a minute.

Must remember. . .vindication is not my job.  But I can walk away, right?