Thursday, August 27, 2015

Personal Rant

What is 18 weeks?  Two school quarters.  A Hell of a long wait.  And what's worse, the wait is shorter than that, but you have no idea by how much, and you've been waiting all of your life for whatever it is you're waiting for.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I also HAVE NO FECKIN' PATIENCE!  I NEVER DID!  EVERY TIME I WAIT IT'S UNDER PROTEST, AND I HAVE NO CHOICE!  I'M ALSO A SHORT-FUSED BITCH RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THE CLOSER I GET TO WHATEVER IT IS, THE MORE IRRITATED I BECOME FOR IT NOT BEING HERE YET!!!!!!!!  AND I HATE TO BE INCONVENIENCED!  GET BETWEEN ME AND WHAT I HAVE TO DO FOR MORE THAN A NANO-SECOND, I WILL BITE YOUR BLEEDIN' NOSE OFF!!!!!!  (Commonwealth dialect, not u.s..  Wait a minute!  u.s. IS commonwealth, pretending to be free.  Just that it's a little more removed from the original due to an influx of the rest of the world.  Like how roman was rome at it's fall?  YES I KNOW IT'S A FECKIN' PROPER NOUN THAT SHOULD HAVE THE FIRST LETTER CAPITALISED, BUT I SOMETIMES DON'T AS A SIGN OF CONTEMPT, ALL RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT??????)

WELL, FECK EVERYTHING WITH AN UN-GREASED TELEPHONE POLE, SINCE ALL THAT IS WILL SOON BE HISTORY, AND GOOD RIDDANCE!  IT CAN'T BE STOPPED, AND THOSE WHO TRY ARE GONNA FACE A VERY UNPLEASANT TIME REAL SOON.

AND YES, I'M YELLING AT YOU!!!!!!!

And one more thing.  Those in the hemisphere I do not live in that are running north to escape the mess in the south. . .which the north created?  They hate you, consider you sub-human, and you are running into the fire from the pot.  Not only do those that destroyed your nations hate you, you will suffer one Hell of a winter, and may find yourself frozen solid.

AND I CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY AIR FARE FOR ALL THE FREE FRESH MEAT, DAMMIT!

Oh well.  With Twat Sucking Arseholes abounding at the airport, I wouldn't go anyway.