Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Texas Cattle Ranch Goes Vegan

http://www.zengardner.com/texas-cattle-ranch-goes-vegan/

But in regards to the post below, we do seem to be evolving.

Ya know what pisses me off?  When I was a wee Cabbage-ling in the land of the Cabbage People (GERMANY!  KRAUT MEANS CABBAGE!), I started out with e vegetarian preference.  I mean, with the animal products they eat over there, who can blame anyone?  Internal organs or Vienna sausages, huh?  I hated fish when I was a wee 'food product'.  The first hamburger I got after I was shipped to the u.s., I had a hard time getting down.  I thought is was gross.

So I was basically forced to become a meat eater, then slowly 'detoxed, and it took me until now to totally get off the animal flesh diet again.

I do miss tikka masala chicken, but not enough to keep promoting the bird that I rather like alive.  They're nice, and they can be quite entertaining to watch.  And if you treat them like pets, they're quite affectionate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfp2jPgcu_4