Friday, August 21, 2015

Personal Rant

Looks like the time I've been waiting for most of my life is here.  End of era.  What I am here to see before I get 'parole'.  Hopefully before we hit Ground Zero.

Got up too early.  Part of me wishes I could stay up and continue to watch the semi-controlled demolition that's gonna get away.  So tired, though.  Gonna go off, and 'switch frequencies'.

Gods, I can't wait until Monday.  Stocks should be crashing faster.  If only they weren't held in check just a little bit.

Waiting for China's vindication for Tianjin.  Next week, or sooner?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Add on edit after wee hour nap.  News seems to be a totally euphoric drug this morning.

I'm being vindicated, but at the same time the pain of some is mine.  Get ye to the sanctuary that is, those of you gratuitously destroyed with no deserving.  A lot are gonna lose illusory power and holdings that they had at the expense of everyone.  Good!

Man, I gotta get to a park or something.  Or maybe walk around the block.